Six Flags Cross Country Meet Opening
05/16/2016 9:37:29 PM
Coach
Coaches, I have partnered with Six Flags theme park in St. Louis Missouri to announce a unique opportunity for your cross country athletes where we will be adding a high school division to our fall cross country race. Last year was the first year of this partnership and it worked out very well for the college teams. Along with the competition, teams have the opportunity to enter the theme park to enjoy the rides and attractions at a discounted rate of $30.00/person. This weekend was specifically selected as one of the least busy weekends of the year for the park. Last year the longest wait for any ride during the day was 15 minutes ensuring that we got to get on all rides we wanted in just a couple short hours. This year this meet will take place on Saturday September 17th 2016. The meet with be certified through the NFHS to make it permissible for out of state schools to compete. If you are interested please send me an email at mkaufman@maryville.edu so that I can provide you with the current information on the meet. We are limiting the meet to 30 teams this first year so the sooner I hear from you the better. Please let me know if you have any questions and best of luck to you as you finish your track seasons. Micky Kaufman Maryville University Head Cross Country Coach
Coaches,

I have partnered with Six Flags theme park in St. Louis Missouri to announce a unique opportunity for your cross country athletes where we will be adding a high school division to our fall cross country race. Last year was the first year of this partnership and it worked out very well for the college teams. Along with the competition, teams have the opportunity to enter the theme park to enjoy the rides and attractions at a discounted rate of $30.00/person. This weekend was specifically selected as one of the least busy weekends of the year for the park. Last year the longest wait for any ride during the day was 15 minutes ensuring that we got to get on all rides we wanted in just a couple short hours.

This year this meet will take place on Saturday September 17th 2016. The meet with be certified through the NFHS to make it permissible for out of state schools to compete. If you are interested please send me an email at mkaufman@maryville.edu so that I can provide you with the current information on the meet. We are limiting the meet to 30 teams this first year so the sooner I hear from you the better. Please let me know if you have any questions and best of luck to you as you finish your track seasons.

Micky Kaufman
Maryville University
Head Cross Country Coach

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.