SWMO Running Camp
06/27/2017 9:33:56 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
SWMO Running Camp is a must for any team that is serious about its program. SWMO is the perfect team building experience to end your summer. Visit www.swmorunningcamp.com for all relevant information: camp schedule, items to bring, directions, etc… Online registration is also available: http://www.swmorunningcamp.com/onlineregistration.htm I have attached camp fliers and registration forms for both of our camps. Call me for more information. I would love to discuss what SWMO can do for you. (417) 438-3789 To view numerous camp videos, join us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/swmorunningcamp/ I have also included this link to our 2017 Promo Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3RSyTJ8kHk&t=10s We will be offering two camps again this summer: “The Experience” – Middle School Camp for incoming 5th thru 8th graders This camp is open to beginning runners and accomplished runners alike. We will have several different running groups to accommodate the varied abilities. This camp will focus on TEAM BUILDING, HIGH ENERGY, AND CHRIST-FOCUSED FUN! Last summer saw 65 middle schoolers attend this event and we look for that number to increase tremendously after last year’s huge success! The dates are July 15th – July 17th The cost is only $80.00 (includes all meals (the food is really good), camp t-shirt, sports bracelet, running instruction, and more). Snack Shack cards are available for $10 and we will offer Running Logs for $5.00. 10th Annual SWMO Running Camp – High School Camp for incoming 9th graders thru exiting 12th graders This camp is open to all abilities as we have 6 running groups per gender. This camp will focus on TEAM BUILDING, LEADERSHIP, AND CHRIST-FOCUSED FUN! The dates are July 17th – July 21st The cost is only $130.00 (includes all meals, camp t-shirt, camp water bottle, sports bracelet, raft trip, running instruction, and more. Snack Shack cards are available for $10 and we will offer Running Logs for $5.00. *Our counselors are the best around and have included NCAA Division I All-Americans (Caleb Hoover of Northern Arizona and Courtney Frerichs of New Mexico). Our counselors are chosen from a large list of applicants and are incredibly high quality leaders and people in general. We will have a minimum of 30 counselors; our camper to counselor/coach ratio is around 8 to 1. *We offer two-a-day training with either a group run or cross training for the afternoon sessions. *We had right at 235 campers last summer at our high school camp and we anticipate our numbers to grow. Due to the large numbers, we have decided once again to divide the middle school and high school to free up room at the High School Camp. SWMO is the place where you can get a true team bonding experience while surrounded by many others with your same mindset. The past few summers we have had nearly 60 different schools represented from Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Nevada, Texas, and Louisiana. Among those schools are some of the best programs in Missouri. Please contact me if you are planning on bringing your kids this summer so that we may begin preliminary efforts to make this summer the best camp yet. In the event of financial difficulties, we may have options for group discounts to help offset costs. COACHES ATTEND FOR FREE AND CAN OPT TO SLEEP IN AIR-CONDITIONED FACILITIES IF THEY SO CHOOSE. SPACE IS LIMITED, PLEASE RESERVE YOUR BUNK TODAY! ALL CAMPERS SLEEP IN TWO CHAPERONED TENTING AREAS DIVIDED BY GENDER. We look forward to seeing you this summer, Jake C. Holt East Newton High School/Director of SWMO Running Camp (Dustin Miller – Webb City High School – Assistant Director) (417) 438-3789 holtj@mail.enr6.k12.mo.us www.swmorunningcamp.com
SWMO Running Camp is a must for any team that is serious about its program. SWMO is the perfect team building experience to end your summer. Visit www.swmorunningcamp.com for all relevant information: camp schedule, items to bring, directions, etc…

Online registration is also available: http://www.swmorunningcamp.com/onlineregistration.htm

I have attached camp fliers and registration forms for both of our camps.

Call me for more information. I would love to discuss what SWMO can do for you. (417) 438-3789

To view numerous camp videos, join us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/swmorunningcamp/
I have also included this link to our 2017 Promo Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3RSyTJ8kHk&t=10s

We will be offering two camps again this summer:

"The Experience" -- Middle School Camp for incoming 5th thru 8th graders
This camp is open to beginning runners and accomplished runners alike. We will have several different running groups to accommodate the varied abilities. This camp will focus on TEAM BUILDING, HIGH ENERGY, AND CHRIST-FOCUSED FUN!

Last summer saw 65 middle schoolers attend this event and we look for that number to increase tremendously after last year's huge success!

The dates are July 15th -- July 17th
The cost is only $80.00 (includes all meals (the food is really good), camp t-shirt, sports bracelet, running instruction, and more). Snack Shack cards are available for $10 and we will offer Running Logs for $5.00.

10th Annual SWMO Running Camp -- High School Camp for incoming 9th graders thru exiting 12th graders
This camp is open to all abilities as we have 6 running groups per gender. This camp will focus on TEAM BUILDING, LEADERSHIP, AND CHRIST-FOCUSED FUN!
The dates are July 17th -- July 21st
The cost is only $130.00 (includes all meals, camp t-shirt, camp water bottle, sports bracelet, raft trip, running instruction, and more. Snack Shack cards are available for $10 and we will offer Running Logs for $5.00.

*Our counselors are the best around and have included NCAA Division I All-Americans (Caleb Hoover of Northern Arizona and Courtney Frerichs of New Mexico). Our counselors are chosen from a large list of applicants and are incredibly high quality leaders and people in general. We will have a minimum of 30 counselors; our camper to counselor/coach ratio is around 8 to 1.

*We offer two-a-day training with either a group run or cross training for the afternoon sessions.

*We had right at 235 campers last summer at our high school camp and we anticipate our numbers to grow. Due to the large numbers, we have decided once again to divide the middle school and high school to free up room at the High School Camp.

SWMO is the place where you can get a true team bonding experience while surrounded by many others with your same mindset. The past few summers we have had nearly 60 different schools represented from Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Nevada, Texas, and Louisiana. Among those schools are some of the best programs in Missouri.

Please contact me if you are planning on bringing your kids this summer so that we may begin preliminary efforts to make this summer the best camp yet. In the event of financial difficulties, we may have options for group discounts to help offset costs.

COACHES ATTEND FOR FREE AND CAN OPT TO SLEEP IN AIR-CONDITIONED FACILITIES IF THEY SO CHOOSE. SPACE IS LIMITED, PLEASE RESERVE YOUR BUNK TODAY!
ALL CAMPERS SLEEP IN TWO CHAPERONED TENTING AREAS DIVIDED BY GENDER.

We look forward to seeing you this summer,

Jake C. Holt
East Newton High School/Director of SWMO Running Camp (Dustin Miller -- Webb City High School -- Assistant Director)
(417) 438-3789
holtj@mail.enr6.k12.mo.us
www.swmorunningcamp.com

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.