“Projected Top 2012 Iowa High School Track & Field Athletes” Interview – James Harrington, senior, Cedar Falls High School
1. When & how did you get started in track & field? I started when I was 9 yrs old and went to the Iowa Games.
2. Person/people most influential to your success in track & field? My Dad and family who have supported me.
3. Your favorite track & field event(s)? Sprints.
4. Your track & field event coach(es)? My Dad and Coach Homewood.
5. Keys to your successful track & field training program? Lifting weights and block starts.
6. Your favorite track & field meet? Iowa State Meet.
7. Track & field athlete(s) you most enjoy competing against? No one in particular.
8. Your greatest experience in track & field so far? Cedar Falls winning the state track and field team championship.
9. Goals for the 2012 track & field season? The main goal is to win another team championship this year.
10. Long-term goals in track & field? Someday I would like to be an All-American.