Virtual Meet Settings
04/15/2019 11:44:03 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Now that we're into the second half of the track season and there are a number of marks entered into the database, it would be great if we could change the default settings on the virtual meet to the standard 18 events and drop the hammer throw and steeple chase. It would make that function more helpful and coaches would not have to go through and delete event results to get a more accurate virtual meet team score. That's just my opinion.
Now that we're into the second half of the track season and there are a number of marks entered into the database, it would be great if we could change the default settings on the virtual meet to the standard 18 events and drop the hammer throw and steeple chase. It would make that function more helpful and coaches would not have to go through and delete event results to get a more accurate virtual meet team score. That's just my opinion.
04/15/2019 11:57:31 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coach Wrigly- In a momentous day for MileSplit, I agree with you. I second this motion, my brother from another mother.
Coach Wrigly-

In a momentous day for MileSplit, I agree with you. I second this motion, my brother from another mother.
04/15/2019 2:41:10 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
This is indeed a big day. It is almost as exciting as your reaction to the SM North Relays boys 1600m dash finish in the year 2018.
This is indeed a big day. It is almost as exciting as your reaction to the SM North Relays boys 1600m dash finish in the year 2018.
04/15/2019 2:55:27 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Can we get the correct Washington High School in the Pittsburgh regional? That would be good as well. Why is Washington listed twice, Kansas city Washington and Washington.
Can we get the correct Washington High School in the Pittsburgh regional? That would be good as well. Why is Washington listed twice, Kansas city Washington and Washington.
04/15/2019 8:21:55 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=Wrigs77]Now that we're into the second half of the track season and there are a number of marks entered into the database, it would be great if we could change the default settings on the virtual meet to the standard 18 events and drop the hammer throw and steeple chase. It would make that function more helpful and coaches would not have to go through and delete event results to get a more accurate virtual meet team score. That's just my opinion.[/quote] That's a good idea. Lemme see if it can be done.
Wrigs77 wrote:

That's a good idea. Lemme see if it can be done.
04/16/2019 12:27:31 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Wrigs77 I can't help myself. I love a good ole' 1600 M dash.
@Wrigs77 I can't help myself. I love a good ole' 1600 M dash.
04/16/2019 4:34:36 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@Wrigs77, you can add or delete events in Step 4 when setting up a virtual meet. Just delete the steeple and hammer and you should be good to go.
@Wrigs77, you can add or delete events in Step 4 when setting up a virtual meet. Just delete the steeple and hammer and you should be good to go.
04/17/2019 12:24:50 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Unless I am missing something, step 4 will not allow me to delete single events. I can only add events or delete all events. The default setting used to be the standard 18 events and hopefully it can be reset.
Unless I am missing something, step 4 will not allow me to delete single events. I can only add events or delete all events. The default setting used to be the standard 18 events and hopefully it can be reset.
04/23/2019 11:16:21 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@reizen Should be fixed now! Let me know if anything else there needs changed. @Wrigs77 , @Zat0pek , @cmcafee It is fixed for now. We removed 2K Steeple and Hammer Throw from the main rankings for the time period, the buttons that should pop up to remove individual events aren't showing up as they should so this is the other option. Thanks!
@reizen Should be fixed now! Let me know if anything else there needs changed.

@Wrigs77 , @Zat0pek , @cmcafee It is fixed for now. We removed 2K Steeple and Hammer Throw from the main rankings for the time period, the buttons that should pop up to remove individual events aren't showing up as they should so this is the other option. Thanks!
04/23/2019 3:03:11 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@runsolidbuddy Thank you!!
@runsolidbuddy

Thank you!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.